Sunday, May 1, 2011

Adventure Album

We're back!!!  The kids and I spent the last two weeks on an adventure to see friends and family in Virginia and Maryland. It was 14 days jam packed with activity and my head is still reeling from all the excitement. There’s no way I could find the time to describe all the fun we had and rather than summarize, and thereby sell short all the great memories we made, I will simply post some of my favorite pictures from our trip.
______________________

Packing

 
Virginia






Smithsonian National Zoo






Family





Easter Day


 






Friends



 Virginia Beach







Grandma & Grandpa's House


 And the much anticipated......

HOUSE!


4 comments:

  1. You amaze me with your picture-taking skills! Not a moment was missed. Thanks for sharing. LOVE the house! It looks perfect. I just wish it was in Malta :-( Don't want to think about you moving yet. Can't wait to catch up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Jenny! You're so talented :) Just love it! So glad you found a beautiful Home <3
    Best wishes with the move. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed every second with you and the kids!!! My have they grown so much fun! and I got to hold Johnny for the very first time!!! Yay!!!
    What a wonderful home Beautiful!!! can't wait for all of you to move closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had such a great time! My mouth is watering at the beach shots -- and you're going to live right there! The house looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete