Saturday, June 11, 2011

Big Girl Now

Josie is officially a big girl now. On Friday morning we attended her preschool graduation ceremony at Little Angels Nursery School.






She paraded on stage in her pint-sized cap & gown (i.e. one of Daddy's old undershirts), sang a stirring rendition of "I'm a graduate, Yes, I am!" and shook her teacher's hand to accept her diploma. Meanwhile, I blocked the aisle with my camcroder tripod and distracted the kids with my constantly abnoxious camera flash.

Josie's preschool graduation marks an exciting new chapter for the Family of Js. We are about to venture through the world of elementary school (and with it, homework...yikes!), music lessons, sports teams, girl scouts, etc. I can't wait to see what my little girl....oops, I mean BIG girl.... makes of it.


Congratulations, Josie! We are all so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment