Friday, November 5, 2010

Puddle Splashing

It’s been cold and rainy here for the last few days but after watching Toy Story 3 for the fourth or fifth time since Tuesday I decided that there was no use sitting inside and sulking any longer. So I rounded up all the coats, hats, and gloves and brought the kids outside for some good ol’ fashioned fun- puddle splashing.

The fresh air did us all good. It also gave me an opportunity to use my new camera (an early Christmas present from James). Josie and Jamie love to splash in the neighborhood puddles, and I love to see them having so much fun.






This is the first time that the kids have been able to puddle splash since Johnny was born. Johnny didn’t want to get his feet wet, at least not this time. He just looked on from the sidelines (a.k.a. the sling).


3 comments:

  1. Oooh that little face peeking out of the sling... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at those huge, sharp, boulder-rocks makes me think of our boys playing in them. And it, of course, makes me miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James loved jumping into puddles!! Look at Josies and Jamisons arms flying high!

    ReplyDelete